We are looking for software developers and architects for R&D team having expertise in C++, C, Java and python building telecom-networking products. Here you'll get to work with the most complex and emerging technologies to re-architect and build highly disruptive products.
- Strong experience and skill in Object Oriented Design and Implementation.
- Strong experience in Embedded Linux environments.
- Strong programming and debugging skills using either Java, C, C++, or Python.
- Polyglot programming experience is preferred.
- Experience with creating and validating user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of IP networking protocols and technologies.
- Experience with database and web technologies.
- Virtualization and containerization (VirtualBox, Docker, KVM) experience and Microservice architecture and event-driven system design experience would be a big plus.
- Experience in Agile software development (story & sprint).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Test Automation methodology.
- Knowledge of Service Measurements and Software System Performance would be a plus.
- Experience with modern build environments such as Jenkins and Spinnaker would be a plus.
- Experience with releasing products to FAA-regulated market would be a plus.
Feel free to reach me at