- Build, develop and guide high-performing talent. Provide supervision, mentoring and development opportunities for the team who report into you.
- Help define Technical and Process roadmap and own the Operation support delivery end to end for a domain.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies for a domain.
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient Support and development process
- Handle budget planning, spend and tracking for your area of responsibility.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Set, define and implement best practises and industry standards to constantly raise the quality bar operational support
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/MS/PhD in any stream – Computer Science preferred.
- 15+ years of relevant experience with the following skills
- Experience in leading operations/development teams for large customer base for complex and critical systems.
- Knowledge of vendor legal contracts and vendor management skills
- Knowledge of transition and executed at least two transition projects and setting up successful operations team.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc)
- Knowledge of Managing budgets and financials
- Systems ,software engineering and Architecture knowledge
- knowledge and understanding in emerging technologies of Cloud, Distributed computing and big data
- ITSM knowledge and industrial best practises
- A good understanding of CS Fundamentals, Data Structures, Algorithms and Problem Solving
- Strong Development back ground preferable in Java/J2EE development track record
- Understand the product and project management space with Agile methodologies.
- Experience across the product development SDLC
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving customer problems. He/She is a responsive team player who can proactively contribute for building technical strategies for operations, applications and systems by promoting an understanding of the technology and business roadmap. He /she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment.