L3 SQL DBA
- Solid hands-on experience in SQL Server database technology with different versions (2000/2005/2008/2012/2014) on windows platform.
- Strong experience in SQL Server HA setup and configuration.
- Good experience in advanced database technology like data warehousing, clustered database, replication and AlwaysOn.
- Good hands-on experience in backup and recovery and Cloning using Standard tools.
- Setting up and troubleshooting database monitoring, backup & recovery processes.
- Good Understanding and hands-on experience in T-SQL/powershell/batch scripts for automation of day to day Operations
- Expert in database capacity planning and storage forecast.
- Experience on SQL Server installation, Service Pack, Hot fixes and migrations.(Standalone and Cluster Servers-(Active/Passive & Active/Active)
- Strong background on database upgrade, migration and consolidation.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues
- Handling of Database corruption detection and correction.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues.
- Preparing and reviewing complex change plans
- Expert in identifying database performance bottleneck and performance tuning.
- Should have used SQL Profiler, Execution Plan, Performance Monitor and DBCC/ DMV Commands.
- Experienced in underline infrastructure technologies in operating systems, storage, and network.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies, database consolidation and technology transformation strategies.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend