职位：财务经理 Finance Manager
1. Education: Bachelor and above
2. Knowledge: Major in finance or accounting, excellent financial knowledge, familiar with Chinese legislation, familiar with manufacturing operations and costing, and Book keeping with financial software.
3. Skills: Good communication, statistics, computer SW tools, Microsoft, SAP experience is must.
4. Personality: Pro-active, self-starter, team-player, senior, sense of humor
5. Years of Experience: Over 3 years working experience as financial manager in an international environment.
6. Others: Good English in both speaking and writing
1. Oversee all accounting operations including Costing, Tax control, Revenue Recognition, AR/AP, GL;
2. Manage timely and correct month-end/year-end closing process;
3. Working closely with operations to identify opportunities to improve profitability of the company
4. Reviewing and analyzing financial/management information and ensure accurate reporting to HQ;
5. Review, coordinating and analyzing annual budget with operations team;
6. Analyzing monthly variances to prior year and annual budget and advising on improvements and cost reductions
7. Liaising with auditors to ensure annual audits and (tax) reporting are carried out;
8. Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g. auditors, bankers and Tax office, etc.
9. Manage to submit financial reports timely and accurately
10.Supervising junior staff and ensuring proper succession planning