Antal international Group, recruitment company, is looking for his client, a Chinese Automotive Group - GWM / FTXT, a Fuel Cell Truck Vehicle Project Director
Work Location: Baoding, Hebei, China
Recruiting Unit: FTXT
Salary: Negotiable depending to the profile
Fuel cell truck vehicle development team planning, team building, etc.
Working content Including but not limited to :
- Responsible for fuel cell truck market/policies and regulations research and trend analysis, product definition (customer group, product creation, model competitiveness, schedule planning, etc.), project initiation analysis and other project planning work;
- Responsible for the project management of the fuel cell truck's full life cycle, formulate product development plan, supervise the implementation, and provide decision-making suggestions on major issues (such as project changes/start and stop, etc.) that occurs during project implementation to ensure that expected targets can be achieved after product development
- Responsible for the development and implementation of fuel cell truck vehicle development, including but not limited to vehicle performance definition determination and system decision-making, product verification process planning and implementation, product launch planning and after-sales market problem solving
- Responsible for the process construction of the fuel cell truck vehicle development system, including but not limited to participating in the formulation or optimization of product development, trial production, verification, quality assurance, supplier system, manufacturing process and other related processes; establish product development process related coordination mechanism between relevant departments such as procurement and quality assurance
- Responsible for the construction of the fuel cell vehicle development team and the improvement of internal personnel capabilities, and talent training to ensure the integrity of the talent echelon of the vehicle development team;
- Regularly report technical issues and project completion status to the General Manager and superior
- Other tasks arranged by the superior.