· To monitor and improve CMM inspection performances to enable productions in the company
· To ensure the CMM application in the company; ensures the provision of programming; defines and controls the programming optimization rules; develops the efficient programming through identifying risks of developing and deploying the means to minimize these risks; proposes and explains the CMM guidelines for the soundness of technical references (process, programs. . .).
· To monitor the implementation of the proposed improvements, establishes performance indicators (of teams or/and machines); analyzes these indicators to optimize CMM programs for better product quality and/or manufacturing efficiency; participates to develop and optimize tools and equipments; develops and recommends appropriate inspection instrumentation and inspection methods.
· To monitor the implementation of CMM inspection in production line; analyzes and improves their technical and economical performances.
· Ensures CMM related technical support to external sources if needed.
· Develop program for industrialization.
· Mechanical engineering fundamentals, including drawing, CNC programming, tooling…
· Knowledge of Quality control and Quality system requirements
· Competency of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques
· Ability to use measuring tools
· Oral and written communication skills
· Application Skills in Office software, CMM measuring software
· Interpersonal skills to maintain positive work relationships
· Self-training abilities