· Implementation of standardized payment and reimbursement processes in accordance with the accounting and internal control regulation according to the finance and tax law of the PRC as well as requirements of the group.
· Aligning with other departments of company for tracking payment applications and financial reimbursement on time, as well as suppliers for alignment with the invoice issues and related problem solving.
· Reducing financial risks (payment) evolving from corresponding processes and improving the efficiency of commercial transactions.
· Operating daily work smoothly and keeping good interface within the corporate finance team as well as internal and external customers.
· Developing, implementing and maintaining an effective payment and reimbursement process as well as supporting IT systems.
· Good English or German language skills
· Bachelor’s Degree or above in the field of Finance & Accounting
· 1-3 years’ work experience preferably in an international company
· Certificate of Qualified Accounting, e.g. CPA earned or in-progress
· Skilled in office software and SAP FICO modules