· The Lab Engineer is responsible to set-up and performs all fuel tank testing and inspection.
· For assigned programs, he is in charge of the validation schedule, cost and deliverables.
· He/she has to support the standardization of procedures and means, develop and share expertise within POAI.
· He/she has to follow company safety procedure and always wear required PPE during work in company
· Be sure to comply with company safety procedure, no accident.
· Support the PAE in their activity, analyze test requests and report any issue or discrepancy with POAI procedure.
· Must prioritize testing needs and maintain documented daily productive schedule.
· Design and kick off specific jigs and chassis
· Schedule, prepare and perform or sub-contract tests and inspection according to the DVPR
· Reviews testing results in a timely manner and prepares reports
· Actively participate in continuous improvement and corrective action activities.
· Implement calibration and maintenance of all test equipment according to plan.
· Flexible to support proto activities to balance workload.
· Support and follow the POAI quality system.
· Lead or support POAI global standardization process.
· Suggest, supervises or support the design or the modification of test equipment / procedures to meet new customer request or improve quality, reduce cost and time.
· Oversees the performance of advance diagnosis and repair of test and measurement equipment and software
· Checks for reproducibility, accuracy, and precision of data.
· Assists in training new associates within the department.
· Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline
· 3~5 year experience at least in similar environment
· Professional English verbal and written communication skills
· Fuel system testing knowledge
· Measurement system analysis and calibration knowledge
· Good understanding of development and quality process
· Good knowledge of Fuel System Design
· Must be able to manage time and determine priorities.
· Ability to troubleshoot and provide corrective action.
· Understanding of development and quality process TS 16949
· Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data.
· Good understanding of common technologies used in metrology, manufacturing
· Ability to read drawing, understanding of GD&T
· Computer efficient in Microsoft Office and Project.