- Coach management
- Prepare and conduct training for team members and management
- Organize and monitor projects (light house)
- Report to Operation management
- Perform and monitor Lean audits(process and/or production areas)
- Perform Lean assessment (people related)
- To make a project plan for lighthouse projects
- To make an overall training plan
- Prepare monthly reports
- Develop members of the Lean team
- Implementation of Production System as the Opex. Program of worldwide.
- To build up Lean organization (responsibilities, team size, budgets, training...), lead Lean team, as well as the interfaces with involved departments.
- Develop leadership, lean concept, high performance sense, and problem solving, especially in production, to ensure that production lines do not shut down
- Participate in top management regular communication
- Supervise the projects
- Address responsibilities and tasks to the right people as well as monitor the progress and results.
- Involve lower level management and employees into problem solving and give them their own responsibility (Shop floor management).
- Sustain and improve the HPS, develop management knowledge of the HPS methods and principles, to meet HPS requirement on a long-term view.
- To improve management & communication culture as a primary object
- Be permanent moderator for continuous leadership improvement among department and people within manufacturing.
- Implementation of a sustainable management platform in all necessary departments within production. This includes KPI system, production communication daily follow up, KPI visualization, auditing, etc.
- Support cross-functional cooperation between department as well as efficient information flow between hierarchical levels.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend