1. Organize and facilitate COO’s management activities including meetings, visits and other events. Prepare agenda, documentation, meeting memos, internal/external coordination and action follow up
2. Support effective collaboration and communication across the company by cascading information to the appropriate individuals as directed by COO
3. Conduct business research and analysis, and develop executive presentation document, correspondence and memoranda for a variety of internal and external executive populations by using the Microsoft toolkits
4. Support COO on project related information collections and follow-up
5. Support COO on continual improvement initiatives
6. Manage COO’s daily office administration, schedules and travel logistic arrangements
7. Review and respond to emails and phone calls from other key management personnel across company, using discretion and judgment in gathering and conveying pertinent information in a timely manner
1. Bachelor degrees, Master or oversea education is preferred.
2. Fluent in English, German language skill is a plus.
3. More than 2 years working experience in Multi-National Company in the function of EA, SCM, Production, Continual Improvement or Project Management, etc.
4. Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization, easy to work with
5. Accountable on tasks assigned, make things done on time
6. Detail-oriented and quick learner; proactive and resourceful self-starter
7. Strong oral and written communication including presentation and facilitation skills
8. Excellent skill of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
9. Willing and able to flexibility work within a developing organization
10. Excellent time management skills