Job Description -
Purpose & Scope:
The role is required to lead molding process engineer team and provide technical support for molding process control. The role also provides the support to tooling design team to prevent the failures happening in mass production.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Molding Process Expert will be responsible for the following activities:
- Provide the technical support to molding process engineer team;
- Conduct the technical training for the molding process engineering team;
- Review and approve the related molding process procedure, SOP and documentation;
- Organize the improvement of molding process and implement the lesson learn activities for molding process control;
- Provide the technical support for molding production including new products trial run during NPI stage.
The role reports to Technical Director and has a communication relationship with Technical Manager, QA Manager, Shop Manager and Operation Manager.
Education & Trainging:
- Engieering Bachelor or equirvalent required.
- Ability to speak, read and write English and/or Mandarin.
- Basic knowledge of Ts16949 of QMS.
Technical Knowledge Skills & Experences:
- Molding process control experiences or tooling design experience is required;
- Experiences with molding production is required;
- Problem solve skill;
- DOE knowledge;
- The knowledge for major molding mahinces and auxiliary equipments;
- Insert molding experiences and injection molding experiences is required;
- Good learning skill;
- Good sensibilities for any new technologies.