Be responsible for the plant operation management which includes business and people management by system optimization and indicator controlling to make sure the sustainable development in terms of all aspects in plant operation.
1. Be responsible for the operations: objectives, quality, productivity, profitability, safety....
2. Lead the executive committee of the plant responsible for production, maintenance, quality, purchasing, logistics, process&project, Sprint, and general services…
3. Establish reliable indicators for each function as well as improvement plans.
4. Ensure plant profitability and the objectives of cost, time and quality.
5. Establish and negotiate with his management, the budget and the allocation of resources in plant.
6. Optimize the organization of production in an ongoing effort to time, cost and quality.
7. Being driving force in improving the productivity and the overall functioning of plant operation.
8. Ensure the relationships with the local customers and local government as needed
3) REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND QUALITIES
At least 8 years experiences in automotive industry
· MUST have experience managing company P&L: manufacturing, support functions ( HR , Purchasing , finance etc ) able to work with corporate operations (purchasing, finance, HR….).
· Charisma, organizational skills, pragmatism, strict management skills, performance oriented culture, loyalty, interpersonal skills and teamwork .
· Fluent English. French would be a plus.