· Lead the Operational Excellence process at site and support the training of other Operational Excellence Leaders and MBB`s
· Assist in achieving site Policy Deployment/KPI and Strategic/BSC Plan objectives and participates in monthly PD/KPI reviews.
· Promote & facilitate the establishment of NPS tools and conduct on-site workshops and kaizens applying them.
· Promote and facilitate diagnosis of the flow of work and information to identify improvement priorities/Operational Excellence cost saving projects.
· Improve NPS training and facilitation skills by pursuing certification in NPS tools.
· Lead and facilitate Kaizen process and develop other on-site associates in the area of NPS tools and methods.
· Evaluate and sign-off other Operational Excellence Leaders or associates for Master Black Belt Certification.
· Perform benchmarking studies as required.
· Drives “best practices” in all areas of responsibility
Education and/or Experience:
· Master degree manufacturing or production management or business administartion
· Several years of professional experience, idealy with a automotive 1stier szpplier
· Experienced with medium, high volume series production of components with high variety, as well as manual and full automatic assembly processes.
· Deep knowledge in Lean principles, 5-10 years experience in executing KAIZENs
· User of MS Office as well as of AX-System
· Know how in MTM, REFA, KANBAN, KAIZEN, Daily/Visual Management, 5S, SMED, Standardwork, VSM, Problem Solving and quality methods/ISO TS 16949
· Good production and manufacturing Know How at GEMBA, Hands on mentality
· Fluent in english
· Social competent, team player, pragmatic, convincing, good communication skills at all company levels
· Team orientation
· Lives the “continuous improvement” philosophy
· Logical and creative thinker
· Willing to travel (25%)
· Ability to influence others
· Ability to articulate the NPS philosophy