Main activities / tasks
He/she is responsible for the overall management of the project:
• Insure the Safety and Quality of the works according to company rules
• Prepare the budget according to the commercial and financial targets
• Insure the monthly reporting including Safety, Finance, HR, O&M… He/She is responsible to achieve the annual budget.
• Organize the recruitment and the training program of his/her team
• Coordinate and supervise the regulatory inspections and the subcontractors
• Anticipate potential problems and provide solutions
• Prepare the monthly report to be submited to the management.
• Manage the relationship with our partner for the aspects including commercial, tariffs, permitting…
• Strong management skills and technical background
• Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (in writing and speaking)
• A team-player and quick learner with positive attitude and initiative
• 10 – 15 years of experience in similar position or business development in energy or environment field
• Degree in Engineering or Business. Those with MBA or with an experience abroad will have an advantage.