· Bachelor degree (or above) in Material / mechanical engineering.
· Quality or process relevant work experience on special process (heat treatment, shot peening, painting, welding, NDT, etc.).
· Knowledge of Quality control and Quality system requirement (AS9100), experience on NADCAP audit is a plus.
· Knowledge of project management
· Competency of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques, including management and planning tools, lean & 6 sigma, quality tools (5 why, 8D, fishbone diagram, etc.), preventive and corrective actions.
· Quick leaning capability and good teamwork.
· Oral and written communication skills with English, good computer skill.
· Monitor and maintain the qualification of the existing special process (including qualification renewal)
· Qualify the new special process (including new special process equipments qualification), pilot Qualification File preparation, internal certificate release and management.
· Qualification and monitoring of special process operator
· Lead the NUCAP audit project (including audit planning, project tracking, perform self audit, etc.) and special process internal audit.
· Prepare and approve the special process equipment verification report. Verification data is provided by Maintenance department.
· Be driving force in the continuous improvement implementation of the line
· Product / process non-conformance investigation, other tasks assigned by manager.