- Plan, organize and direct WAREHOUSE activities.
- Responsible for the activities from cargo receiving, inspection, storage, PDI, maintenance, till cargo to be handed over to truckers.
- Manage and lead WAREHOUSE team including office workers and production workers, build up the highly motivated WAREHOUSE team and make sure individual performance is in line with company requirement.
- Support IE and reinforce system disciplines in WAREHOUSE daily management.
- Ensure production targets are achieved and meet customer’s requirement.
- Ensure operational KPIs being controlled in line with the target
- Compliance with all legal requirements on WAREHOUSE management and production.
- Ensure that efficiency standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Identify and implement cost reduction activities
- Accountable for the WAREHOUSE related spending.
Other tasks as assigned.
- University Degree or equivalent study experience;
- At least 8 years’ working experience in vehicle logistics and with more than 3 years in managerial position
- Familiar with warehouse management and vehicle repair technique is preferred;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Capability of handling multiple tasks with good time management skills
- Accept over time work and required business travel;
- Eager to learn and ambitious for career development in the company;
- Interest in vehicle logistics;
- Experienced user for Microsoft – Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio;
- Good logic analysis energy;
- Understanding of P&L and account/operational financials.
- Ability to lead a team and good communication skills;
- Self-motivated and self-started, integrity, honesty
3 years car driving license;