· Execute FEA operations using the validated FEA Tools & Methods
· Validate and interpret the FEA results, writes and validates the FEA reports
· Follow testing operations in order to correlate FEA/testing results, to set up relevant testing/measurements, to optimize efficiency/costs of testing & FEA operations.
· Insure usage of capitalization data in his project.
· Insure tractability of all data and documents
· Use FEA tools to optimize parts costs (design/process/materials)
· Propose robust design solutions to insure compliance with [PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS] by using FEA and expertise in close collaboration with design people
· Is responsible of quality/costs/planning/efficiency of his FEA operations
· Support Validation pilot to ensure the project closure (archiving of relevant documents &data)
· Support Validation pilot to run capitalization process @ end of project
Mechanical, automotive Engineering ，mechanics bachelor degree, Has good mechanical background ,more than 3 years of relevant professional working experience in a similar position, Minimum 1 years experience on complete vehicle crash analyses.