1. Direct all financial operation and strategies, including accounting management, financial plans and procedures, property and cost control, investment research and analysis.
2. Lead development of annual budget and monthly forecast according to business/operations
3. Organize more proactive, united and efficient finance team.
4. Prepare financial reports timely and reliable to ensure correctness of decision-making.
5. Ensure total accounting information reliable and precise under team work.
6. Ensure Cooper Standard follows all laws and regulations related with Finance.
7. Implement specific financial processes and corrective measures to enhance efficiency and exactness.
8. Assist in cost and investment control and bring reasonable suggestion on process improvement.
9. To control the archiving of all accounting documents.
10. Keeps management aware of new methods to reduce cost and ways to measure costs.
11. Adapts to conflicting deadlines and priorities established by company demands.
12. Keeps abreast of changing accounting practices.
13. Be a part of day to day plant management decision making team.
1. Bachelor degree or above majored at finance or accounting, CPA is a plus.
2. years or above working experience with 3 year management function.
3. Fluent English and Mandarin.
4.Hassle-free communication with excellent multiple interfaces.
5.Ability to work under pressure.