Finance Manager (Credit control)
- Support sales with credit policies, including credit limits and credit terms by working with credit insurance company
- Control credit, account receivable by working with dealers and operation people
- Make financial analysis, forecast and management for S&A and parts.
- Coordinate internal and external audits and follow up actions within the responsible areas
- Work as the system admin/coordinator for all finance related systems.
- Responsible for the fixed asset management for Hub China to ensure company assets transactions are in compliance with policies.
- Manage Ad hoc requirements from local management team, Hub China and Asia Oceania Sales.
- At least 6 years accounting and finance controlling experience.
- Working experience in bank or insurance company is a plus.
Education and Skill
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance
- Proven skills in business control and accounting
- Fluent in writing, reading and oral in English and Chinese.
- Proven skills with financial systems such as SAP and BCS.
- Proficient user of MS Office package.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skill
- Solid time and deadline management skill
- Solid interpersonal skill
- Strong in multiple task management
- Excellent communication skill
- Attention to detail to ensure delivery quality
- Good team player and driver for improvement
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic.