China R&D Engineer
- Support & recommend materials for sales enquiries.
- Develop new / enhance material formulations for new/existing products.
- Technical Assistance to plant & co-workers
- Customers Visits
- Alternante of raw material source and scale up.
- Lead new polymer and additive evaluations to increase company product capability
- Formulating and recommending engineered thermoplastic compounds that meet demanding requirements, helping customers troubleshoot various technical problems, assisting in the sampling of new and novel Compounds.
- Will be exposed to hot extrusion and injection molding
- Master /Degree in Polymer Technology / Materials Science.
- Bachelor in Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Advanced Diploma in Polymer Technology.
- Knowledge of different resins and additives used in compounding of engineering Thermoplastics.
- A broad spectrum of materials knowledge, Injection and Extrusion processes are preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in plastics compounding related field preferred
- Willingness to visit customers. Willingness to travel overseas when needed.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend