- Ensure compliance with all HSE laws and regulation for the current facility/process and potential new projects.
- Implement the Corporate OE standard in site by working with related functions to complete the self-assessment, gap analysis and gap closure to ensure its effectively implementation.
- Develop and maintain effective ISO14001management system and integrated into site HSE management systems.
- Develop and maintain site procedures about occupational safety and process safety as well as environment and health programs, such as work permitting, energy isolation, hot work, working at height, process risk management etc.
- Deliver training to employees/contractors to raise their awareness and make sure they have the right and required knowledge to understand requirements first.
- Follow up misc. HSE related findings coming from corporate audit, safety walk, near miss reporting etc. to make sure it’s being closed timely and effectively.
- Coordinate the HSE related projects to ensure it is properly designed, operated and closed.
- Organize and participate the HSE related activities both inside and outside, such as Global Safety Day, meetings organized by local authority and HSE councils etc.
- Other Ad hoc working task that assigned by company or management
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in science / technical field. Certified national safety engineer is preferred.
- 5+ years’ HSE management experience in HSE in multinational companies.
- Proven experience with applicable national and local regulatory processes, current HSE practices, appropriate internal and external resources, etc.
- Proven technical and managerial skills.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills.
- Good command of English & Mandarin both in written and oral.