Title: Maintenance Engineer
Base: Suzhou, chemical industry
Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, this position is accountable to effectively plan and schedule maintenance work to maintain assets at full functionality. This includes the basic fundamentals of maintenance planning and scheduling as outlined below in “Major Functions”. This is to be done while meeting commitments for operating results and budgets. As well, this position manages all functions of the plant storeroom system, including; receiving, recording and controlling of Storeroom items, providing effective Storeroom service, maintaining inventory of stock items in accordance with Plant needs, and consistent with the principles of inventory control. Utilizing effective storeroom systems, the Storeroom Attendant works closely with production and maintenance management and employees to anticipate critical parts and material needs and to ensure an efficient and cost effective balanced stores inventory so that plant reliability is supported. And this position covers the documentation management and other administration affair as well.
Additional responsibilities include coordinating activities of outside contractors and directly managing multiple contractors on scheduled shutdowns.
2. Storeroom Management
3. Maintenance Admin Affairs
1. Have strong safety awareness
2. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical engineering or electro-mechanical.
3. Basic PLC Automation and Electrical Background is required;
4. At least 3 year related working experience.
5. English required on both oral and written,
6. Good at computer skill, can use Office, AutoCAD, SAP, CMMS.
7. Experience with plant project management, modification is a plus.
8. Willingness support if need to work both during night shift.