1) Work with statistical forecasts and with sales teams in China, Thailand, and India to produce consolidated regional monthly forecast.
2) Produce monthly plan with 3 month horizon detailing plant allocation, following asset management strategy and using swing products to optimize asset utilization across the region. Liaise with plant schedulers to ensure plan is implemented locally.
3) Measure and report aggregate and plant level raw material and finished goods stock levels and stock quality (off-spec, slow moving etc). Initiate and manage cross functional improvement projects, working with local site planners and procurement as required
4) Produce monthly plan with 3 month horizon detailing plant allocation, following asset management strategy and using swing products to optimize asset utilization across the region. Liaise with plant schedulers to ensure plan is implemented locally.
5) Coordinate “crisis response” actions where local problems in one location require back-up from other locations. Detailed review of stocks by site and 3PL location. By grade, quality category, stock ageing analysis and so on
6) Maintain via PCMAdb and planning systems “commercial portfolio” including grade status - commercial and inactive grades, MTF or MTO.. Regular monthly analysis of grade portfolio, looking at pare to analysis with a view to rationalizing smaller and/or unprofitable grades Focal point for P&S Europe Industrialization team to ensure correct use of PCMAdb in Asia.
7) Management reporting
University degree or equivalent in business subject with supply chain content.
Minimum 3 years in commercial or manufacturing site with supply chain activity as part of job.
1. Project management to get things done with many independent stakeholders
2. Strong supply chain knowledge including use of MRP and other ERP supply chain functionality.
3. Advanced IT use capabilities (e-mail, SAP R3, Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
1. English, fluent
2. Chinese or another key regional language
Any interesting pls contact firstname.lastname@example.org