Purpose & Scope:
The role is required to lead plating process engineer team and plating production team and provide the technical support for plating process control and process improvement. The role also should provide the support to sales team for new program development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Will be responsible for the following activities:
- Provide the technical support to plating process engineer team;
- Conduct the technical training for the plating process engineering team;
- Review and approve the related plating process procedure, SOP and the related documentations;
- Organize the improvement of plating process and implement the lesson learn activities for plating process control;
- Provide the technical support to plating production including new products trial run during NPI stage;
- Provide the technical support to sales team for new program development.
- Provide the support to EHS team and wastewater treatment functional team.
Education & Training:
- Chemical engineering bachelor or equivalent required;
- Ability to speak, read and write English and/or Mandarin;
- Basic knowledge of Ts16949 of QMS, ISO14001 of EMS and ISO18001 of OHSAS.
Technical Knowledge Skills & Experiences:
- Reel-reel plating process control experiences is required;
- Experiences with reel-reel plating production is required;
- Experiences with Tin whisker mitigation and cost saving for noble metal in plating process;
- Wire bonding plating experiences is required;
- Problem solve skill;
- DOE knowledge;
- The knowledge for major plating production lines and auxiliary equipment;
- Good learning skill;
- Good sensibilities for any new plating technologies.