Touch Module Test Engineer
Imagine what you could do here. Great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
• Engineering Degree, preferably Electrical Engineering with hands on experience in debugging, failure analysis and functional verification.
• Minimum 5 years of technical working experience in high volume manufacturing, preferably in mobile devices.
• Good understanding of electronic assembly processes.
• Knowledgeable in production control processes, data analysis/interpretation GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis.
• Excellent interpersonal skill with good spoken and written English, also proficient in Mandarin.
• Able to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in dynamic environment.
• Able to adopt frequent travel with irregular working hours.
• Able to be relocated to other parts of China if required.
• Provide technical leadership in debugging resolving testing related issues at module vendors in areas including test software, fixtures and processes during prototype builds and mass productions.
• Conduct detailed product failure analysis, drive for retest reductions and production UPH goals.
• Make recommendations to test design, processes and coverage improvements with Instrumentation and Engineering teams.
• Standardization and optimization of the manufacturing test processes.
• Manage and bring-up new capabilities at contract manufacturers to support manufacturing at world-class scale.
• Drive test gap reductions and correlations issue between the modules and systems assembly factories.
• Support production yield improvement activities.
• Project and/or product management of test related activities on site during builds