Responsibilities and Duties
· Work closely with the product value streams to support technical issues and provide workable and sustainable solutions.
· Lead manufacturing engineering department, be responsible for process standardization and optimization, engineering department organization and continuous improvement, new products and knowledge transfer, quality improvement projects.
· Responsible for day to day process behavior measuring, statistic and analysis, initiate root cause analysis and improvement actions based on internal quality data and customer complaints, standardize and optimize all process factors include equipment, material, process parameter and operation together.
· Responsible for product transfer and documentation, training the local relevant groups of people such as production, tools fabricating, quality control, etc.
· Responsible for development of a competent engineering team, providing coaching, performance guidance and continuous skill set development.
· Overall responsibility for identifying and coordination/implementation of process, product, tooling, and equipment improvements to achieve cost saving projects.
Qualifications and Required Skills
· Minimum 4-year Mechanical Engineering degree- B.E / B.Tech. / B.S. (Mechanical).
· Minimum 8 years manufacturing engineering experience, with 3 years in management positions.
· Proven experience in leading an engineering team.
· Proven product design ability in manufacturing industry.
· Good English skills
· Good computer skills
· Self-motivated with positive attitude and resilience
· Problem Solving and continuous improvement experience
· Recognized quality systems experience
· Project leadership and coordination experience
· Knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing techniques
· Experience in Valve industry is preferred