1. Direction and prioritization of the plant facility activities to achieve Operational Performance Excellence and Business Goal.
2. Standardize the site operation work process to align with global module including performance measure, reporting, facilities, etc.
3. Improves and implements S&OIP system related to production and quality control. Supervises the production planning and its execution.
4. Establishes and implements cost control plan in the plant. Examines and approves purchasing application. Supervised the improvement of procedures and processes in Distribution, Purchasing and Warehousing. Plans and controls expenses and cost in Distribution. Continuously improves production and operation efficiency to achieve cost saving.
5. Lead and drive Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) in the site. Continuously improves management of Production and Distribution to increase on-time delivery and shorten delivery lead-time.
6. Develops and implements effective periodic repair and maintenance programs in the plant and facility. Ensures normal function of equipments.
7. Coordinates Production, Purchasing, Quality, etc Departments to ensure the smooth operation of the plant.
1. Bachelor's degree or above
2. More than 10 years working experience in plant, 5 years in management position.
3. Much of manufacturing experience
4. Work although different management position in manufacturing company.
5. Good initiative, innovation, leadership, independent, teamwork, troubleshooting and communication skills.
6. Fluent Spoken and Written English.
7. Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet and e-mail.
8. Solid knowledge in machining and welding