1. The Supplier quality engineer is actively involved in all supplier quality activities from supplier selection, supplier development through on-going performance monitoring:
2. This person is an active member in the supplier selection
3. For parts in production, he/she is responsible to steer supplier improvement and request corrective actions
4. This person manages portfolio of suppliers as assigned by sourcing manager
5. This person is in charge to communicate the quality targets and quality requirements to suppliers and make sure of their respect
6. This person has the responsibility to manage and challenge the overall quality performance of suppliers delivering any locations
7. Travel time is about 30%.