1. In charge of driving continuous process quality problem improvement to stabilize and improve the process quality capability/level.
2. Monitor and improve quality management system performance and customer satisfactions.
3. Be responsible for defining and implementing plant quality strategy, processes, organization and tools to support the strategy.
1. University degree or above majoring in stamping parts, or other engineering disciplines.
2. At least 8 years working experience in Quality of international manufacturing companies. Experience in valve equipment manufacturing industry will be a must.
3. Familiar with ISO9000 serial standards.
4. Well understanding on the quality control of castings, forgings, welding, heat treatment, machining, assembly, painting, pressure testing and NDE works.
5. Be good at most quality tools, such as APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA, 8D, control plan, etc.
6. Prefer candidate with experience in valve industry.
7. Certificated 6sigma GB/BB.
8. Excellent command of English in reading, writing and oral practices. Be good at Spanish will be a plus.
9. Good knowledge of PC Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, IE, AutoCAD etc).