Warehouse Manager is responsible for running the Harbin Parts Distribution Center, achieving service levels and managing costs.
1. Efficient and on time receiving of goods (time, quality, putaway).
2. Daily on time shipment of sales & deployment orders.
3. Organize and manage the warehouse layout efficiently.
4. Ensure inventory accuracy, periodically implement cycle account;
5. Ensure parts storage safely and properly;
6. Manage a team of Harbin Warehouse staff and operators to achieve Company objectives.
7. Maintain effective communication while coordinating with Parts Operation, Parts Commercial,
Harbin Plant and all other related departments to achieve Company objectives.
8. Ensure high levels of quality are maintained throughout all warehouse activities.
9. Continuous improvement of unit productivity & cost reduction.
10. Implement and enforce 5S/WCL processes.
11. Ensure a secure and safe work environment in Harbin Parts Distribution Center.
12. Executes new initiatives to improve work processes and ensures these are implemented
13. Flexible in supporting the Parts Operations and Distribution organization on specific tasks and requests.
- At least 5 years warehouse experience and 3 years warehouse supervisor/manager experience
- Proficient in office software operation, Know ERP system, Have Baan System experience preferred
- College degree or above
- Good people management skills
- Forklift license is prefer