Company name : Hunan Lianchuang Holding Group CO, Ltd_Figures : 13 billions Yuan a year
Salary range: Negotiable, depending to the profile
Work location: Changsha, Hunan Province (A city has developed rapidly in recent years in China), The city is well developed and is crossed by Xiangjiang River, which made the city also very beautiful and has a good environment.)
Report to: the president
1. set up an international trade operation team that responsible for international trade operations.
2. lead the international trade and operation team to identify the group's international trade strategy.
3. lead the team to develop the international trade market and establish an international trade operation system.
4. Responsible for the process management and risk control of international trade business, organize the formulation of international trade business planning, business processes and management and control system, guide and enhance the team's business development ability.
5. leading international trade negotiations, contract signing, business operation and so on.
1.15 years of experience in steel international trade and management, good English communication skills in listening, reading, writing and speaking.
2. familiar with international trade process, supply chain management and steel industry related professional knowledge.
3. Know well the market supply and marketing situation, market environment and market pattern of steel products in various countries, various characteristic steels or a single variety of steels at home and abroad.
4. must have: Experience in steel trade, customer resource information, successful performance in international trade channel development.
Introduction of the Hunan lianchuang holding group co., Ltd ：
Hunan Lianchuang Holding Group Co., Ltd. was founded in 1998. The Group is based on the metallurgical industry. Its main business is domestic trade of steel and non-ferrous metals. It has three business platforms: trade platform, investment platform and e-commerce platform for ferrous metals. It is a modern production and service platform for value chain upstream and downstream. It has won many honors, such as the top 500 private enterprises in China, the leading enterprises in the metal material circulation industry in China, the top 30 most attractive enterprises in China, the top 10 private enterprises in Hunan Province and the top 10 comprehensive commercial logistics enterprises in Hunan Province. More than ten holding subsidiaries are under its jurisdiction, and joint ventures have been established with several large steel mills. The business covers Hunan, Shanghai, Guangdong, Guangxi, Jiangxi, Guizhou, Sichuan and Chongqing. The annual steel sales scale is about 3 million tons and the sales revenue is 13 billion yuan.