1. The IT Manager reports to the A&F Controlling/Data Director and manages the IT department: ERP management, Infrastructure management, workplace management and service desk.
2. Developing, maintaining and coordinating all IT services, with the goal to manage all business process without any interruptions.
3. Development & Management：Develops, implements and coordinates the IT policy; –project based – Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management and Problem Management
4. Proposes on necessary IT management budgets and manages the predefined budget
5. Acts and promotes people’s leadership
6. Sets an example in terms of safety, quality and environment
· HBO work- and thinking level ( IT- technological study)
· OF IT Infrastructure and systems in production and sales field.
· Of ERP (QAD) and other business application systems like CRM, BI and MES.
· Of information models, definitions and databases.
· Of data & Information Management (content and processes).
· Of project management techniques on the level of Prince II;
· Of IT service management processes on the level of ITIL foundation;
· Of IT security requirements.
· Fluent in English spoken