Antal Internationals Group has a track record of many tens of thousands of placements in over 75 countries worldwide, and over 20 years of experience in recruiting talent for corporate clients.
Our international network of over 129 fully staffed offices in 32 countries have local knowledge, global reach and work in specialist teams aligned to your industry sector and with a focus on a given skill discipline or function.
Antal Engineering & Operations is composed by consultants specialize in recruiting professionals, experts, as well as mid and senior level managers in the areas of engineering, production management, quality management, supply chain management, environmental, health and safety management, maintenance management, process development management, project management and product management, both on a local and international scale.
Our client was incorporated in 2004 by a group of entrepreneurs sharing a passion for coffee. The company is devoted to a unique field of research in the coffee sector: selecting the best technology and applying it to creating the best coffee. This intuition led to the company, an internationally patented combined system machine - capsule.
PLANT QUALITY MANAGER
The ideal candidate is an Engineer with 5 years of experience in China Mainland Companies. The Plant Quality Manager is responsible for leading the Business Quality Processes operations focused on maximizing customer satisfaction. The role, within the Group Quality team, will be responsible for the following activities:
- Coordination and support of key projects for the Group Quality Function;
- Preparation and verification of Quality Control Plan for the product (IQC, IPQC, FQC);
- Leadership for plant quality team including process quality and quality system to monitor mass production with the objective of ensuring high standards of product according to spec within customer/quality agreement requirement;
- Insurance of the correct upgrading of the Company procedures and their continuous implementation through cooperation with the heads of each department, in order to maintain the quality standards;
- Evaluation and management of supplier and OEM manufacturers;
- Review of manufacturing complaints with plant teams for root cause and effective corrective action;
- Management of Customer Complaints and related process;
- Handling activities related to customer requests, recommendations and coordination of agreements with customers;
- Quality Assurance System Development, Implementation And Verification - Quality auditing planning, preparation and execution;
- Test plan for validation of new or alternative components for product improvement or standardization and cost reduction policies;
- Proposal to the Top Management of plans which, if approved, could raise the level of responsible involvement of staff on issues concerning quality in the company.
The role is characterized by the following skills:
- Technical background (Engineering degree);
- Quality System Knowledge is a basic requirements;
- Good communication skill, logical, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure;
- Analysis skills, ability to meet deadlines, problem solving and flexibility complete the profile;
- English is mandatory.
Please, send your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: Quality China).