Antal International is a management and professional recruitment specialist. One of the first recruitment organizations to devote substantial resources to emerging markets, the company now has over 130 offices in more than 35 countries and works with many of the world’s most successful and ambitious employers.
Life Science is specialized in engineering, R&D, Chemical, Quality, Technical sales profiles.
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
GENERAL MANAGER – CHINA
The General Manager, supporting the Chief Executive Officer, develops strategies for the company China’s plant and is responsible for operational and business execution in the company China’s plant perimeter for short, medium and long term.
He/she is responsible for the implementation of company objectives and guidelines in compliance with the Group objectives, principles and values.
Oversees the end to end supply chain and operational activities to assure effectiveness, quality and profitability, directing and coordinating company activities in order to maintain and improve market share and to consolidate the competitive position in the business of reference.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers the execution of the general strategies of the Company, leading the cascading of the agreed action plans and their execution;
- He/she has the management responsibility of company China’s plant;
- He/she is responsible for the financial aspects of the company;
- Oversees the end to end supply chain and operational activity ensuring the achievement of the production and quality objectives required;
- Is responsible for budget performance and ensures financial profitability and growth of company China’s plant;
- He/she is accountable for overall business performance and achievement of growth objectives;
- Oversees production, maintenance and logistics planning activities;
- Collaborates with the president of the Company to maintain constant relations with the Group in order to achieve the business objectives and with customers for all matters relating company China’s plant operations;
- He/she is accountable for maintaining the site certifications and collaborates in the management of certifications and audits by authorities and customers;
- He/she is responsible for the delivery of the annual objectives on Quality, Safety, Delivery, Profitability with adherence to the company mission and its values;
- He/she develops and proposes new strategies for the development of the company business.
- Experience in the general management of small-medium sized companies or as deputy;
- Previous experience in process companies, preferably in the chemical / chemical-pharmaceutical sectors;
- Knowledge of Chinese language and culture;
- Fluent in English and Proficiency in computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Problem solving;
- Change Management;
- Willing to travel.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIF: GENERAL MANAGER – CHINA, CHEMICAL BACKGROUND