RF Test Engineer
Location: Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chengdu, China
· Engineering Degree, preferably Electrical Engineering with hands on experience in debugging, failure analysis and functional verification.
· Minimum 5 years of technical working experience in high volume manufacturing, preferably in mobile phone.
· Good understanding of electronic assembly processes.
· Knowledgeable in production control processes, data analysis/interpretation GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis.
· Excellent interpersonal skill with good spoken and written English, and also proficient in Mandarin.
· Able to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in dynamic environment.
· Able to adopt frequent travel with irregular working hours.
· Able to be relocated to other parts of China if required.
· Provide technical leadership in resolving any RF related issue.
· Conduct detail product failure analysis and drive issue resolutions.
· Can be make recommendation to design & test coverage improvement.
· Standardization and optimization of the manufacturing test processes.
· Drive potential test gap and correlations issue between the modules and systems assembly factories.
· Support production yield improvement activities.
· Have experience in Project and product management.
Engineering Degree, preferably Electrical Engineering with hands on experience in debugging, failure analysis and functional verification.