Title: Marketing BD Manager- EP- Healthcare
Report to, Global Sales Director
The Healthcare Marketing manager must be fluent in the industry standards, practices, products and customer needs to develop an effective Asia marketing strategy that drives differentiation and demand for Engineering plastic products and services. The Marketing Manager must assess segment trends and dynamics to develop strategic plans, identify growth opportunities.
• Develop a long-term strategic growth plan based on deep industry and customer knowledge that is aligned with the Engineering Plastics.
• Develop and manage a multi-generation program portfolio to deliver Asia industry solutions. Fully integrate with Technology & Sales team to provide detailed requirements for feasibility assessments and develop business.
• With strong knowledge of the value chain, identify partnerships and acquisition opportunities to accelerate revenue generation beyond the resin.
• Working with the commercial organization, turn validation successes into broad translation programs to maximize industry impact and revenue generation
• Analyze industry performance and prepare trend analyses. Assess industry trends, understand customer business strategies and interpret market intelligence to identify, communicate and quantify growth opportunities relevant to engineering plastic products and services.
• Evaluate and document market share analysis on a competitive basis to keep abreast of the competitive market situation within the industry. Develop marketing programs to better penetrate strategic market segments.
• Develop and deliver industry and customer fluency training that supports solution selling.
• Bachelor of Science degree, 8 years experience in the engineering plastic and Healthcare market Extensive experience in the Healthcare industry (>5 yrs)
• Materials experience within the Healthcare industry
• Deep understanding of customers, products and value chains
• Demonstrated understanding of marketing tools and techniques
• Ability to develop and execute a long range marketing strategy
• Preferred knowledge of the surgical device segment
• Preferred materials knowledge within Healthcare
• Excellent leadership and communication skills