Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
Qualification: B. E./ Diploma Engr. (Mechanical)
Experience: 10/15 Pharma project one post (Head), 5/8 Pharma project (Associate).
- To participate in layout design with respect to utilities, machine layout etc
- Resolving issues of mechanical contractor and agency at site by discussing with the project team and giving appropriate clearance to the agency to keep the project on track and to achieve the time lines for civil work.
- To participate in developing standard contracts and to approve ducting, piping and all related to mechanical work specification.
- Coordinates with mechanical contractors and subcontractors for scheduling of work.
- Timely checking of bills of contractors and submission to finance Dept. and coordination with finance dept. for clearing of bills.
- Ensures that all the required Safety, Health & Environmental standards are being followed by contractors and strict implementation.
- Progress - deliverables are being completed within the baseline time scales of all mechanical work
- Quality - deliverables are being completed to defined expectations, first time of all mechanical work
- Active participation in project meeting
- Proper co-ordination with cross function project team
- Produce a progress report weekly to project manager