Job Title: QC Lead Micro
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
- 12+ years of experience in the quality control function of a pharmaceutical organization.
- At least 2-3 years of experience leading a team
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate in Microbiology
- Arrange and monitor Microbiological analysis as per the procedure laid down within the stipulated time frame to meet SLA and supply chain.
- Support Quality Head and organization to uphold the Quality standards according to cGMP and implementation of QMS.
- Investigation of non-conformances, Training of subordinates, and implementation of lean and best practices.
- Uphold all the EHS norms as per China guidelines. Review and implementation of SOP’s, Policy’s and systems
Plan the micro routine operations and stability studies in order to ensure timely completion and smooth functioning of release activity.
- Drive the investigation of the batch and ensure its closure reporting of observations within the timelines defined to facilitate smooth operations.
- Provide technical guidance to the team w.r.t batch release and stability studies and evaluate their performance to ensure team development and improved lab efficiency
- Support other Quality functions to ensure Compliance through Quality system tools.