Job Title: Quality Assurance
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
Qualification: Bachelor Degree or above in Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or related major
- Responsible for Document Control. Manage Quality Document effectively and timely to ensure availability of effective version of Documents. Archive Quality Documents and ensure traceability.
- Establish and maintenance Change Control System. Ensure effective evaluation of each change and follow change implement status. Archive all documents which are related with change.
- Maintenance CAPA system. Follow up CAPA status. Ensure close CAPA in time.
- Maintenance Deviation handling system. Coordinate risk assessment for deviation and review corrective actions for deviation. Ensure close deviation in time.
Vendor Quality Management
- Maintenance Vendor file, vendor quality audit file, vendor quality agreement, etc. Finish yearly vender performance evaluation with Purchase team together. Define vendor quality audit plan.
Materials and finished product release
- Release materials and finished product correctly and effectively. And maintenance database if necessary.
GMP Training GMP
- Establish effective training system and define training plan and training need with stakeholder.
- Control record and ensure effective version for usage departments.
- Define internal audit plan and organize internal audit. Ensure GMP compliance.
Any other tasks allocated by site management /organization.