- Interface with customers for business related conversations. Add and expand business through effective client management.
- To draw up order projections for the year, follow up with Customers on order confirmation and with vendors on raw material booking.
- Closely work with Design team to develop samples as per customer expectations.
- Draw up effective costing to ensure financial feasibility of each order.
- Make arrangement for procurement of fabrics and trims to be supplied to Plants
- Interact with the Merchandising team at the factories to understand status of raw material receipt and production progress.
- Conduct TNA analysis and review of Planning, Production, Washing and Merchandising teams to ensure production is carried out within set quality parameters and within committed delivery dates
- Obtain feedback from Brands on sales in their stores to determine probability of repeat or additional orders.
- To ensure all factories are following compliance and procedures set by the Brands
- Experience in heading Merchandising function as a Business Head or equivalent position for atleast 10 years, dealing with wovens, knits and Denim products
- Should have worked in buying house as well as export house
- Good technical knowledge on market trends, merchandising fabric, trims, washing and production.
- Good in communication, strong leadership skills, presentable and confident in approach.
- A proven track record of managing large teams.
Get Jobs Like This By Email