Parkside recruitment are pleased to announce our rapidly growing client at the forefront of immuno-oncology therapy areas is looking for a Clinical Operations Manager with Projects experience to administer Clinical Research projects and be responsible for all their clinical operations activities.
Your expertise are needed to;
· Coordinate the activities associated with the evaluation, initiation and management of clinical trials.
· Coordinate clinical and regulatory activities with company regulatory advisor.
· Overview all clinical personnel.
· Lead in the selection and implementation of clinical sites.
· Contribute to the preparation and development of clinical protocols and amendments.
· Support the preparation and submission of regulatory reports and clinical study reports with regulatory advisor.
· Provide technical, scientific, and administrative assistance to the department.
· Manage vendors and communicate with sites and others within the company in case of escalation (primary contact-CRA), both in and outside the department.
· Coordinate the organization of investigator meetings.
· Assist in the design and format of CRFs, study guides and subject's leaflet.
· Track third party vendor activities and contribute to local budget development.
· Identify, select, and implement clinical sites.
· Coordinate with clinical team the activities associated with start-up and management of clinical sites.
· Oversee monitoring of clinical sites during study conducts.
· Ensure budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met.
· Monitor progress of studies identifying delays and initiation of corrective actions when necessary.
Please apply today for an immediate start, ideal location close to West London.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.