Design Engineer Automotive – Electric Mobility
- Concept and functional design of a variety of individual components and assemblies
- Design of 3D-models with CATIA V5, preparation of drawings and building space analysis, taking into account all requirements in the field of electric mobility
- Involvement in various innovative projects from concept to serial development
- Project reporting and achievement of quality and productivity targets
- Technical university degree or equal qualification
- Strong competences in CATIA V5
- Work experience in the field of design in automotive or supplier industry
- Enthusiasm for technology and team spirit as well as open minded for working with internal and external departments, clients and suppliers
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Powerful teams, open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies
- Exciting projects at a high technological level
- Flexible working hours
- Further training and development opportunities.
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com.