Our clients is a multinational company how delivers a broad range of transport and logistics services, including transport optimization, warehousing and equipment management. With a network of 30 group-owned locations, active throughout Europe and in the bulk and volume transport markets ranks among the largest road hauliers in Europe. With over 2.700 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1.200 mainly Euro IV and V vehicles, 2.500 loading units and 125.000 m2 of storage space.
Reporting Expert & GL Closing
Reporting Expert & GL Closing working closely with other SSC teams and local business to support reporting & accounting processes for one or several international Business Units of the company
PLACE IN STRUCTURE: Finance, Cost Control & Strategic Procurement Accountancy
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the financial administration and reporting for several international Business Units
- Monitors the quality and timeliness of the financial reporting;
- Is responsible for drafting Business Unit budgets (profit and loss account, salary overview, cash flow statement and lists of investments);
- Supports the Controller in developing KPI’s in order to control the financial information and to manage this information within the Business Unit;
- Draws up periodical reports for the Cluster
- Performing ad hoc analysis of financial data to support the Business Unit Managers 7. Checks and control the Balance sheet and P&L ledgers, books the corrections if necessary;
- Prepares financial statements on behalf of the accountant;
- Makes preparations for the financial reports, such as: - The booking of payroll records; - The booking of depreciations; - The booking of accruals for cost and revenue; - Filled the KPI in the reports;
- Controls and maintains established accounting rules and guidelines, supports the AP team in a proper booking, constantly increases the knowledge, applies the new procedures etc.
- Oversees administrative activities on a daily base.
- If needed back-up for other tasks in SSC
PERFORMANCE CRITERIA (KPIs):
- The quality of the Monthly report – the number of adjustments made by controller;
- Correctness and timeliness of the financial statements, reports;
- The level of financial and tax law knowledge;
- The contribution to process improvement;
- The Opinion of the External Auditors in the Yearly Financial audit.
- Correctness of the balance sheet preparation
COMPETENCES AND SKILLS:
- Conscientiousness/ Accuracy;
- Goal orientation (entrepreneurship);
- Resolving problems;
- Analytical thinking;
- Innovation and flexibility;
- Sharing knowledge and experience Knowledge of software/procedures ant their usage
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- EDUCATION: Higher vocational education (Economics / Finance);
- EXPERIENCE: at least 3 years in a similar position;
- LANGUAGES: English Advanced. Communication skills in another foreign languages is an advantage;
- COMPUTER SKILLS: Microsoft Excel
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.