Our clients is a multinational company who delivers a broad range of transport and logistics services, including transport optimization, warehousing and equipment management. With a network of 30 group-owned locations, active throughout Europe and in the bulk and volume transport markets ranks among the largest road hauliers in Europe. With over 2.700 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1.200 mainly Euro IV and V vehicles, 2.500 loading units and 125.000 m2 of storage space.
PLACE IN THE ORGANIZATION
- REPORTS TO: CFO and functional to the Group Controller
- SUPERVISES: In the area of compliance to internal control and financial reporting all BU administrators and (business) controllers.
As a Group Accountanr you have:
- Level of education: Academic level, preferable in addition a post academic auditing or controlling education (Certified Public Accountant or Controller).
- Big 4 auditing and/or financial reporting experience in an international setting.
- 5-10 years financial experience.
- Good knowledge of administrative processes and developments.
- Good knowledge of and experience with automated systems.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Good experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Goal oriented.
- Dead line driven.
- Planning & organizing
- Facilitate and improves the groups managerial and statutory reportings
- Prepares the group financial consolidations and reportings.
- Improves and ensures compliance to the internal control function.
- Improves and contributes to groups treasury and risk management
- Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Be the back up for the group controller.
- A competitive salary;
- Other interesting secondary benefits such as a premium health insurance, meal tickets etc.;
- A career within an international professional organization with an informal atmosphere;
- An interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organization;
- The possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and course
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com.