Our clients is a multinational company how delivers a broad range of transport and logistics services, including transport optimization, warehousing and equipment management. With a network of 30 group-owned locations, active throughout Europe and in the bulk and volume transport markets ranks among the largest road hauliers in Europe. With over 2.700 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1.200 mainly Euro IV and V vehicles, 2.500 loading units and 125.000 m2 of storage space.
The role of Account Manager Representative with French (on site)
The Customer Service Representative is the contact for our customers and will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate within the existing arrangement the implementation of the incoming orders
- Maintain contact with clients on the adoption and implementation of transport orders
- Ensure the receipt of orders, enter of all transport orders into the transportation-management-system and manage of customer account (entire order fulfillment process)
- Supervise the proper and timely implementation of the transport orders
- Truck sign up to the clients
- Check whether the internal procedures are complied with
- Create different reports to the clients
- Receive all deviations of the execution of orders and communicates with the client. This creates an intense, mainly by phone, contact with our customers, but also with the other departments of our organization where it concerned the implementation of transport.
- Maintain a cost control and a good performance by client
- Report all the structural problems who are affecting implementation of the transport for our customers to the Head of Customer Service
- University graduates and post-graduates from a reputed institution and 0-2 years of relevant experiences
- Training and/or experience in logistics domain
- Working knowledge of English and French
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be well versed with MS Office
- A competitive salary
- Other interesting secondary benefits
- A career within an international professional organization with an informal atmosphere
- An interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organisation
- The possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and course
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.