Business Unit Accounting Administrator
Our clients is a multinational company how delivers a broad range of transport and logistics services, including transport optimization, warehousing and equipment management. With a network of 30 group-owned locations, active throughout Europe and in the bulk and volume transport markets ranks among the largest road hauliers in Europe. With over 2.700 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1.200 mainly Euro IV and V vehicles, 2.500 loading units and 125.000 m2 of storage space.
General Ledger Accountant
- Has a track record of at least 3 years’ experience of international area and in a similar position.
- Economics studies is a must.
- Communication skills, proven excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Financial (ERP) systems and good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- General overview of the Balance sheets ledgers; knowledges of Statutory issues can be an advantage
- To be able to prepare a good problem analysis, take initiative and anticipate on possible problems and obstacles
- Professionalism, ensuring that the interests for the company get served in a proper way
- Good skills to communicate in a proper professional way with colleagues and suppliers
- Must be a self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Confident and decisively;
- Organizing and prioritizing – can plan, execute and control multiple tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Result oriented and able deal well with deadlines
Main tasks/ responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial administration and reporting for one or for several international Business Units (Vos companies)
- Monthly you are responsible for closing the finance administration of your company: check the ledgers, correction and adjustments, matchings and reconciliation, posting payroll amounts, calculate and posting the accruals, etc
- Monthly you are responsible for preparing the financial reports to Division and Group Control (P&L report and Balance sheet file)
- Each year you compose and monitor the budget of the company
- Prepares statutory financial and fiscal statements;
- Provides guidance on finance and accounting treatment to other team members;
- Assists in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation for auditors and fiscal inspectors
- Being up-to-date with the latest accounting and fiscal legislation
- Supporting the Business Unit Manager with reports, analyses, advices .
- You report to the SSC Manager in Cluj