Antal International - the Cluj Napoca office, recruits for his client, an independent European logistics service provider a General Ledger Accountant Shared Service
With a network of almost 30 group-owned locations, the company is active throughout Europe and in the bulk and volume transport markets ranks among the largest road hauliers in Europe. With 1,850 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1,200 Euro IV and V vehicles, 2,500 loading units and 125,000 m2 of storage space. The strength of the company lies in its combination of a Europe wide network, advanced IT systems and focus on quality and service.
- Has a track record of at least 5 years experience of international area and in a similar position.Economics studies is a must.
- Focused and result oriented and able deal well with deadlines
- Is able to prepare a good problem analysis and take initiative and anticipate on possible problems and obstacles
- Accuracy, being able to work with a high level of accuracy yet in an efficient way
- Professionalism, ensuring that the interests for the company get served in a proper way
- Communication skills, proven excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Good skills to communicate in a proper professional way with colleagues and suppliers
Main tasks/ responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial administration and reporting for one or for several international Business Units.
- Each year you compose and monitor the budget of the company
- Monthly you are responsible for closing the finance administration and prepare the financial reports to Division and Group Control
- Supporting the Business Unit Manager with reports, analyses, advices.
- You report to the Finance Manager in Cluj
- Back-up for other tasks in SSC
- Willingness to travel to and work from Netherlands depending on the needs
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.