Antal International - the Cluj Napoca office, recruits for his client, an independent European logistics service provider a General Ledger Accountant Shared Service
With a network of almost 30 group-owned locations, the company is active throughout Europe and in the bulk and volume transport markets ranks among the largest road hauliers in Europe. With 1,850 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1,200 Euro IV and V vehicles, 2,500 loading units and 125,000 m2 of storage space. The strength of the company lies in its combination of a Europe wide network, advanced IT systems and focus on quality and service.
- Has a track record of at least 5 years experience of international area and in a similar position.Economics studies is a must.
- Focused and result oriented and able deal well with deadlines
- Is able to prepare a good problem analysis and take initiative and anticipate on possible problems and obstacles
- Accuracy, being able to work with a high level of accuracy yet in an efficient way
- Professionalism, ensuring that the interests for the company get served in a proper way
- Communication skills, proven excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Good skills to communicate in a proper professional way with colleagues and suppliers
Main tasks/ responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial administration and reporting for one or for several international Business Units.
- Each year you compose and monitor the budget of the company
- Monthly you are responsible for closing the finance administration and prepare the financial reports to Division and Group Control
- Supporting the Business Unit Manager with reports, analyses, advices.
- You report to the Finance Manager in Cluj
- Back-up for other tasks in SSC
- Willingness to travel to and work from Netherlands depending on the needs