Our client is a Leading Chemical Distribution Market Player with strong financial profile. Holds a Leading Position, as a Chemical Distributor, in SEE, Ukraine and Turkey. Is ranked among the Top 50 European Chemical Distributors (ICIS). Provides B2B Distribution Solutions for Industrial and Specialty chemicals for >35 years. With a portfolio of over > 6,000 products and a world-class suppliers base, The Company offers holistic solutions to > 15,000 customers.
Experience & expertise MARKET AREAS: B2B Sales of RAW MATERIAL (FOOD, COSMETICS, INDUSTRIAL)
- Responsible for developing & implementing the commercial strategy & the budget of the relevant Business Unit, through client relationships, accurate and ongoing sales pipeline, development of the company’s branding and professional profile, creation of revenue opportunities etc, in close collaboration with the team of Sales Managers.
- Responsible of generating new ideas & sources of revenue through suppliers and products for growth of the Business Unit.
- Direct, support and develop a dynamic team of Sales Managers, through role-model sales attitude & actions, through accurate & objective measurement of results, and through focus on the development & reward of people.
- The success of this role will be measured by reaching business targets of the Business Unit (Turnover, Gross Profit, Expenses etc) discussed and decided in the annual Budget, keeping at the same time a strong morale and engagement in the team.
Academic Background (mandatory)
University academic background in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
English language (mandatory)
* Successful Sales experience in a Market
- Proven existing network within the manufacturers of the relevant Market.
- Good knowledge of chemicals & raw materials in the relevant Market manufacturers.
* Experience as Business Development/Commercial Manager or experience in managing effective sales teams will be considered a plus.
Soft skills and professional personality
- Proven track record of goal orientation & previous wins in meeting and exceeding targets set.
- Passion about growing the business.
- Ability to build long term relationships with clients and to bring in new business across region.
- Experience managing multiple priorities & duties.
- Experience managing people.
- Proven ability in great planning, with problem-solving and organization skills
- Ability to act as a role model of company’s culture.
- Multinational, dynamic & future-oriented company characterized by strong team spirit.
- Open & positive corporate culture to bring your creative ideas, to take responsibilities and to be rewarded for your achievements.
- Ongoing training and excellent learning & development opportunities.
- Modern corporate tools for the effectiveness of the role (car, laptop, mobile, ERP etc.).