Our client is a Leading Chemical Distribution Market Player with strong financial profile. Holds a Leading Position, as a Chemical Distributor, in SEE, Ukraine and Turkey. Is ranked among the Top 50 European Chemical Distributors (ICIS). Provides B2B Distribution Solutions for Industrial and Specialty chemicals for >35 years. With a portfolio of over > 6,000 products and a world-class suppliers base, The Company offers holistic solutions to > 15,000 customers.
Experience & expertise MARKET AREAS: B2B Sales of RAW MATERIAL (FOOD, COSMETICS, INDUSTRIAL)
- Create new revenue opportunities and develop ongoing sales pipeline through customer relationships with the manufacturers in the relevant Market.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & annual budget targets, and increase profitability & performance through new business development.
- Collect market / industry feedback and present new business opportunities
- Generate new ideas and sources of revenue through Suppliers and Products for growth of the Business Unit.
Academic Background (mandatory)
University academic background in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
English language (mandatory)
- Sales experience in sales of chemicals & raw materials or in R&D or production departments within the relevant Market manufacturers.
- Familiar and relationships with existing network within the relevant Market manufacturers.
- Strong technical knowledge of Raw Materials and Ingredients, and local market product trends & needs of the relevant Market manufacturers
Soft skills and professional personality
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and passionate about achieving goals/targets
- High achiever, able to identify customer needs and translate them into business opportunities
- Self-motivated, with the ability to think creatively when challenged
- Team oriented with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Multinational, dynamic & future-oriented company characterized by strong team spirit.
- Open & positive corporate culture to bring your creative ideas, to take responsibilities and to be rewarded for your achievements.
- Ongoing training and excellent learning & development opportunities.
- Modern corporate tools for the effectiveness of the role (car, laptop, mobile, ERP etc.).