We’re looking for a new member in the Digital Workplace team. Get ready to play an active role in the development of the future-oriented, mobile, digital workplace and the technical solutions based on it with the aim of meeting the requirements for cooperation and communication within the company and with external partners.
Key job responsibilities:
- Optimal use of information technologies with a focus on digital workplace systems and modern unified communication and collaboration solutions (e.g. M365 especially for SharePoint and Microsoft Teams, WebEx ).
- M365 admin level experience (SPO, EXO, Teams, SP on-premise)
- Scripting knowledge to optimize the digital workplace and ensure the best usage for the users (PowerShell, etc.)
- Planning, realization and operation of flexible desktop technologies (virtualization, on-premise, cloud) as well as integration and management of mobile devices. (BYOD, COPE etc.), providing and creating VDI is one of the key facts
- Implementation, automation and optimization of authentication and authorization processes in the Microsoft environment.
- Evaluation, test and specification of the company’ terminal device standard for desktop, notebook, smartphone
- Server based skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SCCM
- Working on 2nd level tickets as part of the team’s tasks (ITIL know-how is a plus)
- Project management skills are a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as both the business and technical communities
- Proven scripting experience using PowerShell or equivalent tools
- Analytical thinking, customer oriented.
SCCM related skills (strong knowledge needed)
- Deep understanding of SCCM components, roles, interactions, and system dependencies.
- Strong understanding of the mechanics and processes for developing end to end provisioning processes in SCCM to including images, software deployment.
- Experience designing and supporting software packages in a corporate environment.
- Experience with enterprise solutions with various Microsoft device management and related technologies, to include architecture experience in SCCM, EMS/Intune, and Azure
Desired skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in a similar role, or in a 2nd line team at an enterprise level
- Miscellaneous IT skills: Windows 10, Windows advanced troubleshooting, Office 365, Remote support tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening
- Synthesis abilities
- Go-to attitude
- High customer orientation
- Eliminating errors or quality defects that occur as quickly as possible, and avoiding them being repeated.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Being honest and engaging.
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.